For more detailed information see the details page, and for information about my active research projects see the research page.
- UT Arlington - Graduate Teaching Assistant (Aug 2020 - Present)
- IDIR Lab - Web Developer (May 2019 - July 2020)
- IDIR Lab - Undergraduate Research Assistant (Nov 2018 - May 2019)
I am currently conducting research un Dr. Chengkai Li related to natural language processing
techniques for automated fact-checking. Below are a some projects that I work on.
- ClaimBuster - Automated end-to-end fact-checking system
- ClaimFrame - Modeling factual claims with semantic frames
- Traffic Pi - Autonomous traffic study system
- Awarded $6,000 for UTA's College of Business Maverick Business Pitch
- Awarded $2,000 to conduct undergraduate research with the IDIR lab
- Awarded $3,800 from the Bynari Endowed Scholarship for the 2019 school year
If you would like even more information, click here to download a copy of my resume (last updated: Spring 2020).
I am currently taking the following classes.
CSE 5334 Data Mining
CSE 6369 Human Level Artificial Intelligence